Friday, September 2, 2011

Av Revoir America, bonjour Paris!

So we have arrived in Paris safe and sound! We are finally on our much needed honeymoon a.k.a "Thornton Moon" haha! Thankfully luck ended up on our side after our little dramatic seating issue with British Airways. Not only did they apologize and correct their seating mistake (placing my husband 10 rows in front of me on the plane, both of us with middle seats), but they ended up upgrading us! That's just how you roll when your on a Thorntonmoon!

Thanks to my awesome sister in law Jillian we were very lucky to be able to borrow her IPAD. I'm currently blogging bits and pieces of our honeymoon from the IPAD. Im new to this super trendy electronic world so please excuse my short, miss-spelled, random blog posts. I'll be typing from our hotels or cafe's with wifi. Most likely it will be from my lap so I'm sure there will be typos left and right, haha. I'm doing this as a way to keep in touch with family and friends while we are overseas and keep them updated on our trip. We have no phones so this is a great way to keep in touch!

My posts will be short, simple, every few days and usually with a photo. Jimmy is doing an amazing job at taking some breathtaking pictures with his new pro like camera. Sadly for now i can only share photos that i take from the iPad until we get home. Come along with us on this amazing honeymoon through Paris, Saint Remy, Amalfi coast & Rome! There will posts on our location, hotels, adventures and of course photos of Food Food Food!!!

P.s.- We love and miss you Jillian, Dill pickle, Dad's, Mom's and of course our little fur babies Jaden & Ki Ki!!!















Location:Rue de Gergovie,Paris,France

2 comments:

  1. Is that a picture of your hotel? Nice view of the Eiffel Tower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it is a pic that is similar to the little balcony we had at our first hotel. Sadly I did not learn how to use the iPad yet when we first arrived so no pics of that hotel that I can post. We are at hotel #2 now is Paris, I'll post some pics and info tonight!

    ReplyDelete